[Discuss-gnuradio] implement d8psk on benchmark_tx.py

From: Daniel Steven
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] implement d8psk on benchmark_tx.py
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:51:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello, guys!

We are using the file, benchmark_tx.py residing in the directory of python/digital to do some researches. We found that gmsk, dbpsk and dqpsk are the supported modulation schemes for that file, but d8psk is not the supported modulation technique. Is there any reason for the absence of d8psk? Is that because carrier tracking is very difficult for d8psk? We wish to sort that problem out and get d8psk to work! Thanks a lot!

Daniel