[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: change variables in the FFT Plot the 2.

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: change variables in the FFT Plot the 2.
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:04:08 +0000 (UTC)

Josh Blum <josh <at> joshknows.com> writes:

> Using GRC, I just tested changing the sample rate of the fftsink. I
> tested this for the gl and non gl version. The x-axis markers move and
> change correctly when I move the slider for sample rate. The
> flowgraph.grc is attached.
>
> I do not understand why you have the problem? Do you have the latest
> gnuradio trunk installed? http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk
I have the SVN Version 2009-Jan-28.
Further on everytimen i open my *.grc file, the <grc> deletes the manually
inserted class-method,
<set_sample_rate>
so there must be a Problem.

> Also, I am concerned that the gl fftsink aborted/segfaulted. Can you run
> the flow graph in gdb and send the traceback?

Yes i will try this and post the message here.

Another important Point,
Is there a possibility to save my manually inserted python commands
in the <top_block.py> file without loosing this by the next
start of <grc> ?

Regards Markus