Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: usrp1 harmonic issue

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: usrp1 harmonic issue
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:02:38 -0700

feldmaus wrote:
Matt Ettus <matt <at> ettus.com> writes:

You are not seeing harmonics. You are seeing DC offset, which you have not corrected for.
Is there any example which corrects the dc offset ?
So that we see, which commands are up to date.

Everybody is talking about something different on this thread. The original posting was talking about DC offset on transmit. We have code to manually control the DC offset on transmit, but not to measure it.

Markus, you seem to be talking about DC offset on receive, which is completely handled by the FPGA. You should have no need to change it unless you are using the LFRX *AND* you care about accurate DC measurements.

Matt