[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Using one USRP

From: William Sherman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Using one USRP
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 05:26:57 +0200

Michael Dickens wrote:
> Hi Ali - Check out the following MS thesis, by a ex-colleague of mine
> here at ND:
>
> Practical Implementation of a Cognitive Radio System for Dynamic
> Spectrum Access
>
> < http://etd.nd.edu/ETD-db/theses/available/etd-07252008-162749/ >
>
> It sounds similar to what you're talking about, and certainly worth a
> look-through IMHO. - MLD

Hi.

I have read this thesis and it is very instructive.

This thesis appears to use the transmit/receive_path that comes with the
downloadable gnuradio package to transmit and receive.

I am wondering: did the person who wrote this thesis write and develop
transmit/receive_path, with this later being incorporated into gnuradio,
or the other way around?