[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Communication Architecture (SCA) and GNU Rad

From: sheng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Communication Architecture (SCA) and GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Basically, SCA and GNU Radio are two different methods to implement SDR. However, SCA has CORBA as software bus to add different applications. I am thinking if I can treat GNU Radio as non-CORBA modem applications and plug GNU Radio into the SCA core framework through a adapter. I think that I need some guides at this moment to figure out if this direction is possible. If anyone has comments, please tell me!! Thank you so much for your time and help!!!

Sheng