Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting from file stored by usrp_rx_cfile.p

From: Jaze Dalton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting from file stored by usrp_rx_cfile.py
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:18:32 -0400

> Also, I noticed that when I use the subdev->gain_min() and
> subdev->gain_max() functions, both return 0 instead of correct values.

Those are the right values.  min == max -> not adjustable

I see.  Thanks.  So  that means "self.subdev.set_gain(options.gain)" has no effect, right?

Mike - is this why in your usrp_replay_cfile.py file you use self.amp?

Try:

>         self.u = usrp.sink_c(0, interp_rate=options.interp)

This change didn't actually make a difference, but self.subdev.set_enable(True) that Mike suggested did the trick.  And in fact, it's right there in my cc file.  Laughing at me for missing it.

Thanks a lot Eric and Mike!