Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USRP

From: Ben Yahmed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USRP2 problems
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:42:15 +0200

Thank you for your help, the error disappeared

Ben Yahmed

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
The issue is with the output signature being declared in the last part
of the above line.  It is trying to create a hierarchical block with a
variable number of output ports.  This functionality is not yet
supported.  In the past, we silently ignored this, and if the block
didn't actually try to use the feature, it would work okay.  To be
more robust, we recently made this a hard error, which is why the
above error message started happening.

Looking at the code, it appears that all you need to do is change the
line to have an output signature of 1, 1 instead of 1, 2.

Johnathan