[Discuss-gnuradio] BBN_80211 and gr.hier_block2 (I only have USRP1s)

From: Jane Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN_80211 and gr.hier_block2 (I only have USRP1s)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,,

I read the [Discuss-gnuradio] and know that gr.hier_block is gone in current GNU Radio.

I used the command: svn co https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/bbn_80211/trunk bbn_80211

I checked out the bbn trunk and got the codes only have gr.hier_block. The codes have not been updated for 5 months. I am wondering if anyone maintains the codes? I browsed the source at the link https://www.cgran.org/browser/projects/bbn_80211/branches and found that  there is a usrp2_version which all files have been coverted to the hier_block2 format. However, I only have USRP1s. Do I need to convert all the codes in the trunk from gr.hier_block to gr.hier_block2 by myself or I can just use the examples in the usrp2_version? Or I should buy USRP2s?

Thank you,
Jane