[Discuss-gnuradio] new CGRAN upgrades complete!

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] new CGRAN upgrades complete!
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:07:32 -0400

Hi everyone,

The CGRAN upgrades are finally complete.  After our server took a hit last week, I figured it was time to upgrade some things while I fixed some others.  CGRAN is now using Trac 0.11.4 and subversion 1.6.0, with some python and apache module updates in the background.  This seems to have solved our painful internal server error that anyone ever using the wiki probably saw a million times.

Upgrading to Trac 0.11.4 was a little painful.  Our previous theme is not supported by 0.11.4, so it's back to the default look for now, and the custom account manager I wrote didn't seamlessly move to 0.11 either, so I had to rework that.  For anyone interested in the custom account manager, it's in svn/admin/.  When a user registers, their account is crippled (no editing the wiki or SVN commit access).  I receive an e-mail when a user registers, then I can use the trac to simply authorize them, granting them both wiki and SVN access.  It's pretty useful.

If anyone hits any Trac errors please let me know directly so I can work them out.

Thanks!
George