Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cycle/period detection of a cyclic/periodic trans

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cycle/period detection of a cyclic/periodic transmitter
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Firas,

The transmitter which I want to detect the cycle for (You are correct that I
want to find that repitition cycle). I am little bit confused to know what
is the duty cycle of it. But I can simply tell that it always transmitt a
fix packet (with bitrate=500kbps) of 1220 micro sec including preamble. It
means that after every T ms (T is repetition cycle time and can be a fixed
value from range: 1ms...200ms, I selected 10ms for ablove given data) it
transmitts a 1220 microsec long signal.

Is it sufficient???

Could you have a look at code and especially the decimation process and the
filter_coefficients???

Best Regards