[Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to buy a RFX900 without the filter?

From: Jhon Lee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to buy a RFX900 without the filter?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:03:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 I read the discuss-gnuradio  list and know that I need to bypass the filter with a capacitor and cut away the filter.  I would like to know if it is possible to get a RFX900 which has removed the filter when I order it. I might burn the board if I do this by myself. The capacitor is so small and I don't think I can  solder the small capacitor on the RFX900. I don't have tools. I don't know what the proper way is to cut the trace and solder the capacitor.

Thank you,
Jhon