Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Updates

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Updates
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 06:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Eric Blossom wrote:

> If you mean that you have local changes that are based on the 3.1.3
> tarball, then the most straight-forward way to handle this is to
> generate a "diff -u" between the unmodified 3.1.3 source and your
> modified source, then apply that difference to a virgin copy of the
> trunk using "patch".
>
> Eric

thanks Eric.. now i am trying to install from the trunk (revision 10978). i
am using fedora 9. ./bootstrap command was success but ./configure give me
an error. it tell be that i dont have the boost package. I think i had
install the boost package using yum install command.. but to confirm, i re
install it using yum reinstall boost ..but also when i configure it, it tell
me that i dosent have the boost.. can any one tell me why? is it because i
had the lower version of boost? but i think i got the latest because i use
the yum install command..

adib sairi