[Discuss-gnuradio] One USRP to do two different works

From: 曾繁勛
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] One USRP to do two different works
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 03:05:40 +0800

Hi,

I want to use one USRP to do two different works on the two sides, which are A side tunneling with another USRP and B side sensing the channel condition. In my comprehension, there are Tx and Rx including in tunneling and Rx in sensing.

In addition to set up the subdev as subdev[0][0] for tunneling and subdev[1][0] for sensing, is there anything that I should pay attention? Such as setting up the multiplexers or anything else?

I’m facing an embarrassing situation now, I always got an error message which as below:

usrp_open_interface:usb_claim_interface: failed interface 2

could not claim interface 2: Device or resource busy

usrp_basic_rx: can't open rx interface

RuntimeError: can’t open usrp1

I guess it seems the USRP gets stuck on the fusb_nblcok and fusb_block_size.

I’m using 2.6.23 fc7 and my gnuradio version is trunk-version:10793.

Is there anyone doing the same work or any good suggestion?

Thanks,
Joey.