Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 18:00:50 -0400

w w wrote:
Ed,
I took a look at your project and I got to say nice work and it seems to be very well documented! In my honest opinion, I think some of your blocks should included in the main GNUradio project.....espcially the NRZ block. It would be also nice to have the other encoding schemes included as well in the main GNUradio project.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

I would be quite happy for the NRZ and NRZI blocks to be included
in the project.  They were coded as part of the "gr" package, so
they should be ready to go.  I believe they comply with all the coding
standards for inclusion.

How can we make this happen?