Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we generate .py file with old versions of GRC

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we generate .py file with old versions of GRC
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 19:41:41 -0700

you could checkout gnuradio trunk or 3.2

./bootstrap
./configure
cd grc
make
sudo make install

that will install only grc, and it just might be compatible with gnuradio 3.1. Some things may not work, I cant say what will happen.

-Josh

Mir Ali wrote:
Is there a way that we can have the python code like the newer versions of
GRC. This would be convinient to me. The reason why I need this is I am
currently looking at Ed Criscuolo's GMSK_SPACESTATION project from CGRAN and
this project is dependent on gnuradio 3.1.3 which doesn't have a GRC module
in it.

Thanks,
Ali