[Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation

From: Boris Danev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:02:20 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to ask if someone has tried the benchmark-rx.py/bencmark-tx.py (gnuradio-examples/python/digital) in the the 3.1.3 realease with qpsk modulation (-m dqpsk) for transfering user data? I connected 2 usrps with an RF cable and two laptops (gnuradio 3.1.3 release). Using gmsk and dbpsk modulation seem to work more or less, even though the receiver sometimes misses sent packets. However the dqpsk modulation did not work at all. I am always getting garbage in the payload and ok = false for the received packets if any. Also, many sent packets were not received at all.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Boris