Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difference between blks and blks2

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difference between blks and blks2
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:49:58 -0700

I agree with you doug.  After reading through the BBN code, that seems like why they did that.  DBPSK and DQPSK appear to be backward compatible decoding wise.

I think the reason why you cannot transmit/decode DQPSK packets is that the entire packet is encoded as DQPSK and not part DBPSK and part DQPSK.  The decoding algorithm then fails.

--Thanks