Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multiband FM transmission reception problem

From: mayur_CEN
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multiband FM transmission reception problem
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry for being so impatient.Actually I have been experimenting with
this problem for a long time,so i am a bit eager to find the solution.You
guys are doing a great job helping out people with their problems.I did not
mean to offend anyone.

I have uploaded the code.I will explain to you in detail how i am conducting
the experiment.
I am using 2 daughter boards for sending and receiving simultaneously.
I am checking the output of the fm transmission by running a nbfm_tx
receiver program simulated in grc
When I send 1 channel ,the audio can be heard clearly
As I increase the number of channels,the audio strength decreases which I
think is due to interference.
What I want to know is how do I increase the signal strength and reduce
noise as I increase the number of channels.

Thanks for all your help
Mayur