[Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX and BasicRX

From: Woody Dickson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX and BasicRX
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:40:14 +0800

Hi,

I would like to conduct an experiment with using BasicTX to send AM/FM
signal ( voice ) and have BasicRX to receive AM/FM signal.

Basically, a way to transmit voice and another way to receive voice
using USRP.

Do I need two USRPs for this task?

If I already have a USRP, is it true that I only need to buy one
BasicTX and one BasicRX only? Or do I need one more USRP in additional
to one that I have?

Also, do I also need to purchase two antenna?

Regards,
Woody