[Discuss-gnuradio] help needed on running gr_plot_XXX.py

From: adib_sairi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help needed on running gr_plot_XXX.py
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

good day,
  i try to run gr_plot_ofdm.py in ofdm example but unfortunately it does not
success. i am using fedora 9.. at first it tell me that i dosen't have the
mathplotlib.. so i try to install the mathplotlib..
  since mathplotlib required numpy v1.1 and higher (yum install in fedora 9
can update numpy up to v1.0.xx) so i manualy install the numpy v1.3. after
install the decadencies for mathplotlib (numpy > v1.1, libpng > v1.1 and
freetype > v1.4) i install the mathplotlib and i try to run again the
gr_plot_ofdm.py, again it give me this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gr_plot_ofdm.py", line 28, in <module>
    from scipy import fftpack
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/scipy/fftpack/__init__.py", line
20, in <module>
    from numpy.testing import NumpyTest
ImportError: cannot import name NumpyTest

so now i dont have idea what to do.. can any one help me to make this
example running? i am thinking of installing the fedora10 to solve this
problem (since i think it is because it need many dependencies that not
provided in fedora 9) .. thank you

adib