[Discuss-gnuradio] New doxygen docs

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New doxygen docs
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:55:12 -0700

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:50:23PM -0700, Firas Abbas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On Thu, 5/21/09, Ankit Saf <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > I'll go a step further and ask if there is are more help files on available
> > GNU radio blocks, and
> > about writing your own block?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> There is a old and un-updated document that lists Gnuradio blocks at:
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/9688074/Simple-Gnuradio-User-Manual-v10
>

> Best Regards,
> Firas

I've uploaded current doxygen generated docs.  Click on the C++ blocks link to
get a list of blocks.

  http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/index.html

Also, the code in the trunk has been modified so that it now builds
documentation by default.  If you want to turn it off, use --disable-docs
at configure time.

Eric