[Discuss-gnuradio] Get only noise when trying to receive fm radio statio

From: no
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Get only noise when trying to receive fm radio stations
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:26:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having some trouble using gnuradio with the USRP. I went through all the
install steps on Ubuntu 9.04 correctly and set up the USRP with the BasicRX
daughterboard connected to one of the antennas provided. Then I ran the
usrp_wfm_rcv.py example as a test, but when I scan for radio stations I get an
almost constant line with no peaks and the sound is always static noise. I
can't seem to receive any fm radio stations, does anyone know what the problem
is?