[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: code changed and results in error of my programm

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: code changed and results in error of my programm
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:51:57 +0000 (UTC)

Josh Blum <josh <at> joshknows.com> writes:

> The callback controls module in grc was replaced with the forms module
> http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/grc/src/grc_gnuradio/wxgui/forms
>
> The idea is that this forms module will get merged into wxgui and used
> by wxgui applications other than grc. This is a step in that direction.
>
> You should be able to change the import statement and constructor, and
> everything will work with the forms module.
>
> -Josh

Thanks for your Answer,

i changed from,
                self._variable_text_box_0_control = grc_wxgui.text_box_control(
                        window=self.GetWin(),
                        callback=self.set_decim,
                        label='decim',
                        value=self.usrp_source.decim_rate(),
                )

to,
                self._variable_text_box_0_control = grc_wxgui.forms.text_box(
                        window=self.GetWin(),
                        callback=self.set_decim,
                        label='decim',
                        value=self.usrp_source.decim_rate(),
                )

But this results in an error:
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'window'

How should it look like now ?

Regards Markus