Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Range of samples values

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Range of samples values
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:04:31 -0500

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Ujala Qasim <address@hidden> wrote:
> I set my decimation rate to 200 and center_freq to 100.1, but the values of
> my samples is exceeding this range.

> Please specify the mistake that I'd be making...

This is very hard to do without any information at all regarding how
you captured the samples.

My first guess would be that you are doing on of the following:

Your flowgraph is modifying the values out of the usrp

 - or - (more likely)

Whatever tool you are using to read in the samples is not doing so correctly.

If you are using Linux I would install Octave and use the scripts in
"{trunk}/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/utils" to read the saved data from
a file_sink into Octave and check if you are still getting the same
kind of data.

Jason