Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.2 and ossie

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.2 and ossie
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:47:57 -0400

Serenella Ferri De Collibus wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to use OSSIE.0.7.1 with new release of gnuradio (3.2).
The building of gnuradio it's ok, but when I attempt to build OSSIE, the
make of USRP component returns this error:

src/tvrx.h:38: error: conflicting return type specified for ‘virtual void
tvrx::set_gain(float)’
/usr/local/include/db_base.h:101: error:   overriding ‘virtual bool
db_base::set_gain(float)’
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

Could you help me to find a solution to this problem?
thank you,

The libusrp API has changed slightly. I asked this question on the OSSINE list and was told they have fixed the code, but need to test if before releasing it. They did not say when that would be.

Philip