[Discuss-gnuradio] Update to BBN 802.11b code 2Mbps transmission now sup

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update to BBN 802.11b code 2Mbps transmission now supported
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:34:03 -0700

Hi All,

I uploaded my latest code to the SVN. I implemented 2 Mbps (DQPSK) packet transmission and it works in simulation and with the USRP2.  1 or 2 Mbps packets can be sent with the send_pkt function by selecting the bit rate.  Please read the send_pkt function in the pkt.py file and the test.py for examples of how to use the new send_pkt interface.  All the code is in the CGRAN server under the usrp2_version branch.  Note that this only works between two USRP2s, not with 802.11b chipsets.

I have made some additional changes to the interface that I have not tested with the USRP2 itself, but it all works in simulation so it should work. One of my co-workers will be able to test it sometime soon as I dont have access to a USRP2.

Cheers,
Colby Boyer