[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ATSC Signal Receiving Output File Empty

From: ywang06
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ATSC Signal Receiving Output File Empty
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:34:19 -0400

Following the previous question, this is the error information I got. This error
happened sometimes, not all the times, depend on the data collected.
Does anyone have some ideas about this?

/work/gnuradio/gr-atsc/src/python$ ./btl-fsd.py
23388
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
inp and btl connected
0 connected
1 connected
fsd and pipe 5 connected
python: atsci_sssr.cc:272: bool atsci_interpolator::update(const
sssr::sample_t*, int, int*, double, sssr::sample_t*): Assertion `d_incr >= 1 &&
d_incr <= 3' failed.
Aborted

Thank you,

Ying