[Discuss-gnuradio] New to gnuradio - Complex sampling question - urgent

From: Peng Huo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to gnuradio - Complex sampling question - urgent
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:30:10 -0500

Hi,
I am new to Gnuradio. I have a question about complex sampling. Does complex sampling in gnuradio mean that the Real signal is coverted to its Inphase and Quadrature components or is it that two different signals are passed as a complex unit instead of two real units. I can't find an answer to this. Please help.

Thank you.
Peng