[Discuss-gnuradio] Tuning the Rx board

From: Timur Alperovich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tuning the Rx board
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:10:00 -0400

Hi,

This should be pretty straightforward, but I couldn't
descriptions/information about this anywhere. The db_basic_rx
constructor looks like "db_basic_rx (usrp_basic_sptr usrp, int which,
int subdev)".  I assume the "int which" parameter refers to the board
index, but I'm not sure what "int subdev" refers to. Also, how does
one look up the internal values assigned to these?

I'm messing with this because I'm trying to call the
usrp_standard_rx::tune() function, to set the frequency, so I can
avoid jumping through more hoops (i.e. not sure what else needs to be
set to set the frequency properly, if using
usrp_standard_rx::set_rx_freq() and figured this is a better way to do
it all).

Thank you.

--
Cheers,