[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 RX and TX chain delays

From: Jesper M. Kristensen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 RX and TX chain delays
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:55:35 +0200

Hello

Allow me to ask whether someone knows about the delay of the RX and TX DSP
chains from the input of a LFRX daughterboard to the output of the DSP chain
i.e input to the RX buffer and vice versa in the TX chain?
I'm interested in the delay at a decimation factor of 256 and at an
interpolation factor of 512 respectively.

kind regards

Jesper Kristensen
Research Assistant
Aalborg University, Department of Electronic Systems,
Technology Platforms Section
Frederik Bajers Vej 7A DK-9220 Aalborg Ø
Denmark
Email: address@hidden
Phone: +45 9940 8664