Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX question

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX question
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:34:51 +0200

Martin

Thanks for the reply.  How do I set the mux then?  Is 0xf2f0f2f0
correct when I have 2 TV tuner modules and 0xf0f0f0f0 correct when I
have only one?

Just to recap, in case you can't remember what the mux, etc. looks
like.  ADC 0 and 1 are on the first IC and ADC 2 and 3 are on the
second IC.  The mux bits look as follows.

Chan3         Chan2         Chan1         Chan0
Q     I          Q     I          Q     I          Q     I

So 0xf2f0f2f0 connects ADC0 to the I of Chan0, a zero to the Q of
Chan0, ADC2 to the I of Chan1 and a zero to the Q of Chan1.  Is this
fine?  Then I just use a deinterlever on the PC and connect Chan0 and
Chan1 to separate file sinks?

Thanks

Sebastiaan