[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 transmitter spectrum measurements

From: Jamin Chan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 transmitter spectrum measurements
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:02:11 +0200

has anybody else experienced this problem?  I am working on receiving an
RF signal, performing processing on the data, and then retransmitting
it, using a pair of RFX400s.  On the TX side, I always get this big
carrier spike, even with no input to the RX side.  Ive tried just
straight feeding the RX to the TX, same problem.  Sometimes if I stop
and restart the program, the spike disappears.

I have noticed a slight DC offset on the RX data.. Ive tried saving the
RX data to hard drive and removing the offset in Labview, then
transmitting the new data, but the spike is still there

I can post spec-analyzer screenshots if needed