[Discuss-gnuradio] CUDA-Enabled Gnuradio Error in cudaMemcpy()

From: Yu-Hua Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CUDA-Enabled Gnuradio Error in cudaMemcpy()
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:05:15 -0400

Hi

After some struggle I managed to build CUDA-Enabled GNURadio, without IIR filters ( they were giving me alot of build problems so I commented them out in Makefiles and others)

However, after I ran the test to see if it worked:

#time ./gr_benchmark10_test.py -c && time ./gr_benchmark10_test.py

The output contains:
gr_vmcircbuf_cuda::copy_buf_to_buf() error cudaMemcpy() returned 0x3 = 3 initialization error
gr_vmcircbuf_cuda::copy_buf_to_buf recreating buffer d_base=0xb6a0000 size=32768 *2

Is this right? The benchmark test still finishes and shows that with CUDA its slower, but is this error normal?

Thanks