[Discuss-gnuradio] Implmentation of OFDM Transceiver

From: ahmed hussein fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implmentation of OFDM Transceiver
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:10:09 +0000

Hi all

I'm quite new to the GNU Radio world ,so please pardon me if i am asking silly questions.

I successfully installed Gnuradio 3.1.3 on Ubuntu Hurdy 8.05 platform and managed to run the "Hello world " example along with several USRP independent examples.I am planning to make a simple Transceiver based on OFDM using Gnuradio.

i would appreciate your help since i don't know which USRP and daughter boards will best suit such an application.
Now ,been aware of the OFDM theory i am trying to simulate the system by means of loopback.Do any of you have a suitable code?

Thanks in advance
Fayez