[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP - No quadrature samples

From: Nick Withers
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP - No quadrature samples
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:21:31 +1000

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 19:43 +1000, Nick Withers wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> I'm a bit worried... I no longer seem to be able to get anything but
> zeroes on the quadrature channel out of gr-radar-mono (and my derived
> wind profiler code).

I've attached an image of a plot of the in-phase samples received from
my wind profiler code... It may well be horribly misleading, given that
it's highly pre-alpha stuff, but it might also give someone a clue.
Certainly looks bizarre to me! Looks like a mix of the real and
quadrature samples I want / am expecting to see (~10 kHz wave; we're
sampling over 0.2 ms), along with their sum(?) and some zeroes thrown in
for good measure.

But yeah, this may not actually be as a result of the same problem, but
more my in-development work.

--
Nick Withers
email: address@hidden