[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio full duplex, bechmark_rx with additional tx

From: Aaron Israel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio full duplex, bechmark_rx with additional tx signal
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:23:11 +0200

Hi,

i have modified the benchmark_rx example.

  -  I moved the usrp part to the receiver_path und made the block 0
input 0 output.

  -  I also added another hierarchical block with a signal path which
just sends out a sinus signal on another frequency than the rx-freq.

when I connect both hier-blocks to the top block - I get the sinus
signal out but cannot a receive a single packet. when I disconnect the
signal path the receive path works just fine.

I also worked my way through the push to talk example which can do full
duplex to - but cannot find anything that is different that i might do
wrong.

Adding an additional rx path to the benchmark_tx example worked just
fine.

i would highly appreciate any pointer which might lead me to the right
direction