[Discuss-gnuradio] Measurement Computing DAC and USRP on the same progra

From: Shabbir Ahmed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measurement Computing DAC and USRP on the same programming language in Windows.
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:43:10 +1000

Dear all:

I need to run Measurement Computing DAC in parallel to GNURADIO/USRP. The DAC feeds to a variable gain aplifier. I want to use the USRP as a receiver and measure the strength of the signal. Feed the result into a code which will determine the control voltage required by the valirable amplifier.
Now the problem is that I measurement computing DAC only runs in windows, drivers are only for windows, and I have been coding in C++. Any ideas how to run both the USRP and the DAC on the same programming language, and on Windows Platform.

Would really appreciate your help. Thank you loads in advance.

Kind regards,

--
Shabbir Ahmed
PhD. Student