[Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Plot and Benchmark

From: ali siddiqi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Plot and Benchmark
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:44:36 +0600

Hi all,

I have edited benchmark_tx.py to shift between 3 different frequencies, depending upon which one is free after sensing the apectrum. i have made a separate program which senses the spectrum and it is called in benchmark_tx.

Thus the system switches between transmit (benchmark_tx) and receive (sensing) mode on a regular basis.

This works fine.

The problem arises when i want to show on the situation of the spectrum on a FFT Plot. I ran the GRC flowgraph (USRP Source-->FFT Sink) in parallel with the above mentioned programs. But it doesnt work.

Can someone help me in finding out how to add FFT Plot in the above programs.

Regards,
Ali