Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Question about the bandwidth of OFDM

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Question about the bandwidth of OFDM
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:08:36 -0700

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 05:59:57PM +0000, Yan Wang wrote:
> Yan Wang <yanwang2 <at> eden.rutgers.edu> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> > I am trying to use benchmark_ofdm_tx.py and benchmark_ofdm_rx.py to test
> > the
>

> Am I asking questions at wrong place? If so, where shall I post them?
> Can anybody help?
> Thanks.

This is the right place.

Oftentimes when you don't get an answer, it indicates that either the
question you asked or how you asked it failed to get anybody's
attention.

See http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors for suggestions on
how to maximize the chances of getting a useful response on pretty
much any mailing list.

Q: Why would you expect the number of bits in the A/D to have anything
to do with the occupied bandwidth?

Eric