Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: new to GNU radio

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: new to GNU radio
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:47:34 -0500

> I too am a new user of the USRP and continuing on this topic, id like to
> be able to display the symbol mapping done by the benchmark codes. Some
> starting guidance would extremely helpful. I have been informed of the
> matlib package which is available to produce matlab like plots, is this
> a way to go?

If you are looking to do plots, I would suggest saving them to a file
and using the matlab/octave scripts available here
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Octave

If you want to do something in real time look at the various scripts
in the 'examples' folder for how to use the scope sink.  It has an x/y
mode that can be effectively used as an IQ plot to show your 2D symbol
space.

Jason