[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting problem in benchmark_tx.py

From: Muhammad Abrar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting problem in benchmark_tx.py
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:08:40 +1200

when Iam running benchmark_tx.py i got this error

[options = copy.copy(options)    # make a copy so we can destructively modify
    ^
IndentationError: unexpected indent
]

It was proper working till yesterday, but now its not. can u please tell me what is happening.

Thanks

2009/7/21 Eric Blossom <address@hidden>
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 05:29:02PM -0500, Mir M. Ali wrote:
> Hi,
> I used benchmark_tx.py with dbpsk modulation with Samples per symbol=7 and
> higher. I found that this resulted in lots of USRP underruns(uU). Why is it
> so?

You're doing more work per symbol.  The uU indicates that the host is
not sending data to the USRP fast enough.

Eric