Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can't receive any radio by FM receive in GRC

From: Umair Nasir
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can't receive any radio by FM receive in GRC
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:07:39 +0500

What is your daughter card? If it is a BasicRX then use a piece of wire as an antenna.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Yan Nie <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the FM receiver to get FM radio in GRC, but I got noise only without any error shown after execution. Could you help me what the problem could be?

I'm pretty new to gnuradio, is there any useful and helpful reference for a beginner to quickly learn it?
Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Yan