[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with flowgraph

From: Sriram Krishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with flowgraph
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:46:12 -0400

Hello,
I am working on a small application which is supposed to receive/send data packets(i have two usrp nodes) and sense spectrum for any energy that may be present.

I am using benchmark_rx/tx.py for the same. I have modified the receive_path.py in order to accomodate the spectrum sensing ability (have used code bits from usrp_spectrum_sense.py) . Hence ,on the receive side, I have a couple of flow graphs branching out of the usrp source instance.

I am able to sense the spectrum appropriately but the problem is that the data packet transfer between the nodes is deteriorating significantly. Further, if I comment out the spectrum sense branch, the data packets are exchanged very well.
Can somebody help me figure out why this is happening.

Thank you

Sriram Krishnan