Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:27:52 -0500

> Using d'board:  B: Flex 2400 Tx MIMO B
> address@hidden:~/Desktop/new$ ./Fmstereo.py
> USRP Serial:  49e50652
> Using d'board:  B: Flex 2400 Tx MIMO B
> address@hidden:~/Desktop/new$
> what could  be the result of this? and how can l correct this.

First, please see http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors
regarding how to format your questions.

Second, you indentation is still all messed up; it may be an artifact
from your c/p, but python depends very heavily on the spacing (spaces
and tabs, for example, are treated differently).  Please re-read the
original link I sent you.

Finally, I would guess that the program is doing exactly what you tell it to:

>if self.u.tune(self.subdev.which(), self.subdev, options.freq):
>     print "Tuned to", options.freq/1e6, "MHz"
>else:
>     sys.exit(1)

Because you didn't give an output for the error message, it just
closes silently and you are left confused.  Try putting a print in
there to see if that's where you're failing.

Jason