[Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a way to grab the bandwidth of the daughterb

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a way to grab the bandwidth of the daughterboard?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:45:32 -0400

I'm creating a new fm demodulator based on usrp_rx_nogui, and in the interest of modularity I'd like to grab the width of frequency being captured off the daughterboard (in my case the TVRX, which I think is about 6MHz?)

in an fm example I've been referring to, for example, you do this:

    # set front end gain
    rf_front_end.set_AGC (300)
    IF_freq = rf_front_end.get_output_freq ()
    IF_freq = 5.75e6

but obviously even there they hardcode the IF_freq. Is there anything I can do, or should I just hardcode it, and add an option letting people change it?