[Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offset

From: fangming he
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offset
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:14:52 +0800

Hi, all

I set the frequency of USRP to be 910MHz, but I noticed that the central frequency of the signal is 914MHz. Why there is 4Mhz frequency offset. I also found that there is also a signal comeing up in 896Mhz. The amplitude of the signal in 914MHz is 20dB higher than the amplitude of the signal in 896Mhz.

I also tried to change the LO Frequency Offset from -8MHz to +8MHz, but the frequency of the signal is still 914MHz.

Does anyone who can give me some comments and help?

Thanks a lot!

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.