[Discuss-gnuradio] Install the new block

From: Milo Wong
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install the new block
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:53:17 -0700

Hi all,

My block finally works! But still I got a question about installing:

I found the following scripts in Makefile.am (in the same directory with .cc .h .i files)

# Install so that they end up available as:
#   import gnuradio.lpi
# This ends up at:
#   ${prefix}/lib/python${python_version}/site-packages/gnuradio
lpi_pythondir_category =    \
    gnuradio

While I found all gnuradio core blocks were installed in dist-packages on my PC(different from site-packages above), so I was wondering I could manually set the route with following scripts to install:

lpi_pythondir_category =    \
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio

Thanks in advance,

Milo