[Discuss-gnuradio] A basic but critical problem in beginning of python c

From: nansai hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A basic but critical problem in beginning of python code
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:50:10 -0400

When run a python script file, as we know main function will be run first.
We send the class to a object "tb",for instance. Then we have two ways to let the program run.
One is call tb.run() function,and other is call tb.start() function.Could somebody told me the difference bewteen these?

In my coding experience, use .run() the gui will display if you py file is modified by a grc file, but if use the .start() function, no gui display even in same program.