Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange thing with XCVR2450 on USRP2

From: hanwen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange thing with XCVR2450 on USRP2
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:19:54 +0200

Hi Johnathan,

The XCVR2450 board with a DC notch is version 1.1 the serial number is 543. I attached two screenshots of the usrp2_fft.py.
The XCVR2450 board which has problem of tuning is also version 1.1 with serial number of 79.
The motherboard is version 4.0 wih serial number of 543.
The revision of GR is 11182, the last change of it was made on Wed, 10 Jun 2009.
I don't know how to get the firmware and FPGA version. Is there a command line telling these versions?

Thanks a lot!

Hanwen

2009/9/8 Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 01:42, hanwen<address@hidden> wrote:

> not yet :(, any suggestions?

Can you elaborate in more detail on what works and what doesn't, with
each board?  Serial numbers, version numbers of software/firmware,
etc., would be very useful.

Thanks,

Johnathan