Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about RDS and FM transmission

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about RDS and FM transmission
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:28:12 +0200

Hi Rafael, I'm the current developer of GR-RDS.

The RDS signal has to be mixed with the mono, pilot tone and stereo signals BEFORE fm modulation.

Also, be aware that the transmit path is not working yet, I'm debugging it when I have some spare time to fix it. Any help is welcome.

You should use the BasicTX daughterboard.

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito!" - Amnesty International